Rural Infrastructure Projects – Corporate Social Responsibility – Sterlite Copper
Sterlite copper have extended the community services through rural infrastructure activities as follows:
- Construction of Sterlite Pediatric first floor in the existing Sterlite Pediatric Block in Thoothukudi Government Medical College Hospital to enhance mother and child care.
- Greenery development in MGR Park and Provision of High Mast Light and Beautification with Greenery development in Thoothukudi-Tiruchendhur Roundabout.
- Renovation and Extension of Thoothukudi Melur Railway Station Platform.
- Total Sanitation facilities being promoted in schools and panchayats by constructing complexes.
- Construction of Individual Household Toilets to 5 Villages – Millavittan, TV Puram, Vadakusilukanpatti, A.Kumarareddiyarpuram and T.Kumaragiri.
LET US KNOW YOUR BALANCED OPINIONS ON THIS email@example.com